Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Loves on a Thursday-Dreaming

Lately it always feels like there is something to push through. Something to figure out. Some problem that needs attention.

I've been longing for a break, a little getaway to refuel and hopefully come back clear headed. I am hoping and wishing for a beach trip this long weekend...we'll see what happens!

For now all I can do is dream and drool at some peaceful, tranquil soothing photos....

Beach Photography, Landscape, Summer, Turquoise, Ocean, Shoreline, Beach Home Decor, 8x10 Print




Sunset Tent_full.jpg

LOVMELY ANKLET- triple chain Turquoise or Coral anklet

Loves on a Thursday is a place for sharing things that are inspiring you, bits of happiness from your life, items your drooling over...pretty much anything that you love.

Grab a button and link up your pretty finds!

Loves ona Thursday



PRIOR TO LINKING UP

I would love for you follow me but obviously I can't make you...or can I?! ;) Please provide a link back or display our button in your post, and please credit the original source when using other's projects and photographs! Have fun!


Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

Joyce said...

I am lovin' your beachy photos! We live near the beach and would love to see you guys....

Unknown said...

Hi Lish,


Thank you for hosting a great party.

Judy
Pursuit Of Functional Home.